Happy Friday, Here are some of my Friday Favorites for you:
- Last week was my mother in law’s 85th Birthday. She is living in an assisted living center so Mark and I went there to celebrate. My two sisters also came and it was so much fun. She said it was her best Birthday ever.
2. I am loving these lip gloss sticks from Kokie Cosmetics. I got some of these at Walmart. It is a fairly new (to me anyway) brand and I love these. I am also trying some of the liquid eyeliner but I’m still not completely sure about that. I will let you know.
3. This is the latest book we are reading in my book group. I haven’t finished it but it is great so far. Don’t let the title Baby Teeth fool you. It is quite a thriller so far.
4. This wreath. I love it and I am going to try to make it!!!
5. That I live in a town where a duck crossing is still a real thing.
6. This Video you have to check it out: It is so Christmasy fun!!!
Love your day your way!!!!