Hello and happy Wednesday. Today I am going to share with you my 10 of my favorite foods.
- Marshmallows, I know I know they are not good for me just as many of the things I’m going to mention are not going to be. No judgement please. I try to mix these things with good foods as well. Everything in moderation right?
- Blueberries. I like to freeze them and eat them for a snack and I like them in blueberry cobbler and other things like that.
- I like my homemade sourdough bread. I did a blog post about it a while back and I am going to add the link if you decide you might want to try and make it. It is a lengthy process and you have to have a cup of bread starter that you can either get from someone who already makes the bread or you can start your own but that makes the process a little longer. Here is the link. How to make sourdough bread
- I love chocolate. I do try and eat dark chocolate because it is better but basically I love all types of chocolate. I also love to bake with chocolate
- I love seafood just about all types of seafood. I don’t like mussels and I don’t particularly like scallops but other than that I love me some seafood.
- I love pinto beans. The soupy kind that is slow cooked on the stove. This may be a southern thing but my mama cooked them at least once a week when I was growing up. My husband is not crazy about them so I don’t cook them a lot at home.
- I love salad but I like a really good lettuce like a spring greens mix or something similar.
- I love pizza. I like to make my own pizza so I can put exactly what I want on it.
- I love carrots. I like to eat them both raw and cooked.
- I love chocolate cake. I did a post last year about how to make a perfectly decadent chocolate cake. Here is the link.
So those are some of my favorite foods. I have many more but that is sort of a broad range. What are some of your favorite foods?
Love your day your way