Caught this sweet butterfly in action yesterday
By Lisa, Tuesday, July 17,2018
How are you? Happy Tuesday!!!! I promised to share some of my favorite things I am enjoying lately. Some of these you may have already tried. These are just a few things I am loving lately. Keep in mind if you have sensitive skin these products might not be for you. I am lucky and have been able to use just about anything on my skin without having a reaction to it.
1. This pure clay cleanser from L’Oréal is great!! It will make your skin feel wonderful. This is available for several different skin types I got this at Walmart it is about $6.00 you can also get it at Target.
2. Shea Sugar Scrub is an all over body scrub it will make your body feel smooth as silk. I especially love the Tropical Mango scent. It makes your whole shower experience refreshing. I got this at Walmart it is available at Target and several other places. This is about $6-$7 depending on where you get it.
3. Big Sexy Powder Play will give your hair both volume and lift. This comes in a small container only 0.53 oz. but a little goes a long way. Just sprinkle a small bit of this powder on top of your head like around your hair part and lift it with your fingers. It will give your hair so much volume and texture, again only a small amount. You can find this at most hair salons and again at Target ( you can tell where I love to shop) it is about $8.00 – $10.00 depending on where you get it.
4. The Brow Stylist Definer is my favorite of all of these items it is by L’Oreal. This stylist is long and thin with a thin brush on one end and a brow liner on the other. This is about $7.00 and I have found it at Walmart and Target. It is the easiest tool to use and I think I may buy several to stock up.
5. This apricot facial scrub I use all the time, it makes my face feel so smooth and really makes applying your makeup so easy. You can find this just about anywhere cosmetics are sold it is very inexpensive at only about $3.00-$4.00. There is also one for sensitive skin.
6. I love this App. This app is called one second every day it allows you to record one second out of your day for an entire month. It puts it all together for you and it makes a little movie of your month. Every month. It is so much fun and so easy to use. You can get it at the App Store and there is a charge. $4.99. But it’s totally worth it. You can share it with up to 4 or 5 people on your plan. I will show you my movie at the end of the month. I am having so much fun with it.
7. The last thing I have to show you is this vacuum cleaner I bought a couple of months ago. It is the dyson ball animal 2. It is made especially for picking up pet hair. We had another dyson for about 14 years, we actually still have it, it has just stopped picking up dirt and pet hair as well as it used to. This dyson ball swiveles and gets into incredibly tight spots. It is unbelievable how much dirt and pet hair you can pick up with it. It is $499.00 and we got ours at Home Depot. If it lasts as long as the other it will totally be worth it. Isn’t it cute?
8. Oh wait I almost forgot this delicious new drink from Starbucks, The Mango Dragonfruit Refresher. Only 100 calories per grande. It is so yummy!!!!
I hope you will be able to try some of these if you haven’t already. Let me know what you think.
Love your day your way!!